Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all coaching courses delivered by the Freestyle Football Ltd and its affiliated nations, clubs and partners.
Course Entry Requirements
- All Freestyle Football coaching course applications are to be made using the online booking system.
- Applicant must comply with the Freestyle Football Ltd’s entry requirements stated within the course information e.g. age, gender and membership type.
- Applicants must be able to attend the specified course dates.
Payment must be paid at the time of booking the course using the online booking system.
Credit or debit card payments using the Freestyle Football Ltd’s chosen online payment gateways (PayPal) are the only available payment method.
A numbers of fees are included in the course costs. These include but are not limited to:
- Fee 1 e.g. awarding body fee
- Fee 2 e.g. resource costs
- Fee 3 e.g. transaction fee
Places are offered on a first come, first served basis to applicants. If the allocation for the course is full you will be placed on the waiting list. Should an applicant drop out, the place will be offered to those on the waiting list, again on a first come, first served basis.
The closing date for applications will be 2 days before the course start date, or when all available places are booked.
- Confirmation will be emailed to you on completion of the online enrolment.
- Any changes to the details regarding venue, timings, equipment required etc. will be emailed to you approximately 2 working days prior to commencement of the course by the event organiser.
- Please ensure that the email listed on your memberships profile or the profiles of individuals you are acting on behalf is correct.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Courses are funded directly by attendees, therefore it is not possible to offer a flexible approach to course attendance.
The Freestyle Football Ltd’s cancellation and refund policy is as follows.
- Cancellation up to 28 days before the course commences – a refund will be given less an online booking and administration fee equalling £30
- Cancellation less than 28 days before the course commences – no refund will be given
Transfer to other courses
The Freestyle Football Ltd does not offer transfer to other courses in the case of cancellation.
Non-attendance without prior and timely notice can result in the charge of additional fees. Individuals who do not attend without providing at least 48 hours’ notice will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the course cost.
On commencement of the course
- No refund or transfer to another course either entirely or part of is possible
- All day or dates stated must be attended and any missed parts of the course will require additional payment to complete again
Cancellation of the course
In the case that the Freestyle Football Ltd is required to cancel course, the organisation’s liability will be limited to a full refund of the course fees paid. Under no circumstance will the Freestyle Football Ltd be responsible for any further loss.
On application a profile for the attendee is created within the online booking system including the details submitted during the booking process. Your information is only shared with the course organisers/tutors and other associated Freestyle Football Ltd staff. The organisation and its technology provider adheres to strict data protection standards which can be found here.
Membership and Coaches insurance